Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Computer problems update

Our computer at home can be used again. Mike was able to recover the most recent pictures and most of our music. He also bought a RAID system online, so now we have 750 GB we can use for pictures, music, and home videos, in addition to the 250 GB internal hard drive. If one hard drive crashes, we won't lose all of our data. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home