Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Welcome, Lucy Olivia!!

Welcome to the family, Lucy Olivia! My sister-in-law, Liz, had her baby last week. Liz is married to my baby brother, Donald. Lucy was small by full-term Davis standards (only 8 lbs. 8 oz.). I don't know what she looks like, as nobody has sent me a picture (hint, hint :).


Lucy,
We're glad you joined us! May your life be a joy to watch unfold!
Love,
Auntie Theresa
XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I started working on your afghan on Friday. Hopefully you'll have it by the time your winter starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home