Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's

Happy New Year!!! I know I'm a little late. I did start this post right after New Year's. Honest.

Since we had a four day weekend over New Year's, we went camping. We drove about 2 hours, to Botsalano Game Reserve in South Africa. It was pretty nice. Botsalano isn't very large, but that's good when you just have a few days. We're pretty sure we saw every rhino in the place half a dozen times each! We ended up leaving a day earlier than we had planned, because there was nothing new we could see. It rained about half the time we were there. Then the stupid zipper on our tent broke. We've had the tent for years, so I guess it was due to fall apart soon. Now we have to find a new tent. The selection and quality of the tents here isn't that good, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home