Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pilanesberg Nat'l Park, South Africa

Over the Memorial Day weekend, we went down to Pilanesberg National Park outside Rustenberg in South Africa. I was going to post about it, but Mike beat me to it. The only thing I have to add to his post is about the zebras we saw. We saw a new kind of zebra (new to me, anyway :). They were called Mountain Zebras. The only difference I noticed is that they are more black than white, whereas the "regular" (i.e. Burchell's) zebras are the opposite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home