Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Got it!

It's time to celebrate! We finally have our car. Mike was able to take possession of it yesterday. It needs a little cosmetic work, and to have the engine checked, but at least we have it. It makes a weird noise when you rev the engine. The interior is spotless and the exterior has a little rust. We need to get a bull guard for the front, a luggage rack for the top, to get the windows tinted, and get a new stereo. The stereo only goes up to 90.0 FM. Of course, the station we usually listen to is 106.6. A couple of extras I either didn't know or forgot about: it has a sunroof and seat warmers. We don't need the seat warmers at this time of year, but I'm sure we'll use them in the winter.

Mike will be taking it camping for "Man weekend" on Friday, while I'm going on a women only spa weekend (ours was planned first). We're leaving right after work Friday to go down to South Africa and coming back on Sunday. It's a good thing, too. Monday is a holiday, but I have an all-day meeting (overtime, baby!) that day. We have someone TDY from the states all next week, and we're going to need the entire week to accomplish everything we need to.

But our car is here, so now I can drive!!! I couldn't last night because we didn't have enough gas. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home