Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Car update

We still don't have our car. This morning we received an e-mail from the customs expeditor at the embassy. I think it means they just need to pay the company that's been storing the vehicle, take it to a warehouse, and put it in a container (?) to be delivered to Gaborone. How long it takes to get to us after this is done is still a mystery. Maybe we'll get it next week. :) We'll see. If patience is a virture, I'm practically a saint! But that's another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home