Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Friday, February 04, 2005

It's here....sort of

Our car is in the same city we are, but that's all I can say about it. Mike actually touched it yesterday. He went to wherever it's being held to inspect it with the guy who drove it up here. It's in very good shape for being over ten years old. It still has to be inspected by the government, insured, checked with Interpol to make sure it isn't stolen, get license plates, and a couple other things before we can take possession of it. There's a person at the embassy who does everything for us except get the comprehensive and collision insurance. We get that insurance from the states. Third-party liability we get here, though. Maybe we'll take possession next Wednesday. I'm not holding my breath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home