Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Still another car update

We still don't have our car. Mike was told before he left work Friday that he could get our car if he ran around on Friday afternoon getting license plates, insurance, and whatever else was needed. In other words, doing someone else's job for them. Mike said that we'd wait until Monday. Friday afternoons are the only time we can go grocery shopping without the rest of Gabs doing the same. I think the latest any grocery store is open during the week is 6 p.m. They don't open in the morning until after we're at work. They're open all day Saturday, but they're too crowded then. And they're only open until 2 on Sunday. For that reason alone, I like our weird work schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home