Theresa's Overseas Musings

Welcome to my blog. I'm currently living in Gaborone, Botswana. This is my first time living overseas (as opposed to being stationed here), and we're supposed to be here for two years. Of course, the opinions expressed here are entirely my own. If you don't agree, create your own blog! :)

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

I'm a woman trying to live the best life I can.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Another car update

OK, we STILL don't have our car. Last Thursday we received an e-mail saying it would be in Gaborone on Monday. Tuesday we received e-mail saying it would be here yesterday around lunch. Then today we received an e-mail (in broken English) stating the car would be here around lunch time today.

I don't know when the driver eats lunch, but lunch is over for us, and still no car. Maybe tomorrow. I know, I sound like a broken record. Everything is "maybe tomorrow". I've gotten pretty used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home